Thursday, August 28, 2008



ok so i woke up today and somehow my tv was on and my SNL best of Will Ferrell was randomly on, and it fucking hit me..that dude is funny as shit!

yea so im bored as hell and i had only 1 class 2day..soo yea im here on this thing..

weirdest shit, krystal ran after me rite after Cutler's little seminar and wanted so badly to borrow my shirt.?!?!

anyway so now i have 1 less "cute is what we aim for" shirt but a better appreciation for will ferrell

On another note, i was looking through all the graffiti and txt msg n everything, n mann i miss anna! i gotta call her up n catch up..im sucha douche bag for not keeping in touch.. its been forever since we've been stick fishing or had a ruby tuesday blackberry lemonade or fucking jello shots!! damm man, yeapp its official we're getting back together n all that yummy stuff

**UPDATE:
I got my gatsbys!!! thanks Eunece! thats my homie yooo! i mite have to buy her some cupcakes or something..who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment