Saturday, May 29, 2010

Because I'll never have to worry about being alone.

I know i should be updating my philippines trip blog, but i dont feel like it! ill probably update that later, but right now i was kind of inspired by a certain lady to write something. Sooo update!

hmm, not really much, I've just been working a lot and buying random sneakers that I don't really need. Life's a breeze when you just sit back and let it unfold.

On another note, Ive realized how fortunate i am to have such close friends. I realized that a good amount of people can't truly say they have a true inner circle of friends. I've learned so much about myself from my friends. They've helped me grow and overcome problems within. I've learned to become much more thick skinned yet respectful and level-headed just from being around my friends. In short, they're great people, and I'm thankful they're there for me.


super side note, Ive been listening to this band Angus and Julia Stone a lot lately. they're really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment