Monday, April 23, 2012

that moment when you realize you've jumped the shark after jumping the shark four times already.

It has come to my attention that I write a lot of sappy things. Shame on hopeless romantic ole' me. My page has gotten very repetitive and that is exactly what I have feared. I look back at older posts and it seems as though my main goal was to use this as an outlet to talk about things that fancied my interest or nudged my mind. Somewhere along the line it then became a hole where I felt the need to bury the my unstable emotional life and complain like a whiny bitch about girls that I really had no business caring about. Then again, maybe this was the purpose of my page, after all; there are a million blogs talking about all the latest hype. Perhaps in the end I involuntarily wanted a place where I could vent my emotions and free the feelings trapped within the dwellings of my heart. oh fuck it all! I don't care what I post on here. In the end this is mine, all mine. whether people read this or not means nothing to me. I don't need to give advice to the masses or feel as though I should portray a certain image to the world. Screw you society for making me feel like I should have put other stuff on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment