Sunday, April 4, 2010

Church isn't what it use to be..

just got home from church, man its not what it use to be. Maybe its just because im in north carolina. I remember being a kid in jersey n i use to enjoy going to church. Everything seemed more welcoming, the church was nicer, bigger, and the community as far as the people attending were definitely a lot more willing to embrace. Now when i go to church here, i end up just leaving early. the services are dull and nothing about what the priest says captivates me anymore. Then i have to see punkass Marvo and all those other two-faced hypocrites that use church as a front. I know im not a good guy, i know im a sinner, i know sometimes when i do bad things i have the logic to stop and i dont, but; at least i admit it, at least i know where i stand. I dont do fucked up shit and then do that whole god camp bullshit. I dont pretend to be all holy, because im not. I have my beliefs and my understanding of god and his word. I know as long as i have that, im ok, because if i can live with it then i know god must be ok with it as well. Fucking Marvo and all those other douche bags though, they make me sick. Maybe thats why i cant stand being in church anymore, i always see one of them and i just come to the realization that for some people church has become just a facade. They go just for the sake of going, so people will see them and say "wow, look at that marvin, he's such a good kid." Then once they leave they go back to their sinful ways, thinking "its ok cause i went to church."

man i cant wait to get out of north carolina, this place is stripping me away of all the traits that made me awesome.

o0 well, im gone by next year.

until then, FUCK MARVO!

-stay classy guys

No comments:

Post a Comment