Saturday, April 3, 2010

DAM! talk about snake in the grass

dam man, some people are so shifty sometimes!

here i was feeling so good after my morning shpeel and then i actually meet up with said person for tacos and i find out she's talking to 3 other guys?!?! how can a human being be so ok with contorting other peoples emotions?! like my previous post before, if fate can be manipulated its definitely bullshit!! im such an idiot for thinking you were something amazing. you're just a lowly person and what's worse is you know you can cause misery to people willing to make you priority one, yet; ur completely content with being triflin! i genuinely thought u were something more, i wanted to make you my world, but a world with you is not a world i want to live in. So, you suck, fuck you, and i hope you get gangbanged by 6 big black guys.

***SIDENOTE**

on a good note, i found my copy of Voices of a Distant Star and its reminded me of my love for Makoto Shinkai's work. Ive got some catching up to do, apparently he's had a few things come out since Voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment