Thursday, March 25, 2010

I found my Angel // Story Time Part 3

so there she was..alone..in a room full of faces, a sheet of bodies. From the moment i saw her, i couldnt help but be drawn to her. We caught eyes, and at that moment... she smiled the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. From then on all i could think about, all i could muster up, every ounce of me thought one thing..."perfect". It was like a dream, NO, better then a dream..cause dreams eventually fade and at some point must end...this was something more. The stuff dreams dream of being. For the first time in my life i wanted to embrace life and at the same time i wanted to end it, end time..keep this moment forever. Right away she notices me, we approach each other slowly. I still cant believe i was afraid. I've never been afraid of conversation with a female, but for the first time...i was scared. We come face to face, she's more beautiful up close and an amazing smell lingered around her; like an aura of divine grace. I try to be cool. "Hi my name is Jim". She smiles, and replies in the cutest voice i've ever heard "Hi im Vicki". She was an angel, and i knew i needed her....

No comments:

Post a Comment